Sunday, September 14, 2014

SUNDAY . . . . . . .

. . . . . I arrived at the bowling alley about 11AM feeling rather good about my new found ability to bowl an acceptable game. The first five lines were not good at all. My average turned out to be a 127. I had to sit down and give myself a talking too and remind myself to go back to the basics and concentrate. I did much better during the next four lines then came up with a 171 on the tenth and last for the day.  The last five average was 148. The ten games averaged 138. I felt much better about things after that. On the way home I stopped by Teigens to find out how well the fishing trip went yesterday and Ron told me the eight guys on the boat each caught two silvers. They were in the ocean past the bar on the Columbia. The water was smooth and there were even some home made rafts from Long Beach, Washington out there with them. I have never been out side the bar fishing and really never have been excited about trying it. Maybe some day. Yesterday they had eight fishermen on the 22 foot boat but only four could fish at a time. I wouldn't care to do that. I will be happy to stick to the bank, a shady spot under a tree with a book available. That is my plan for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment