Thursday, September 11, 2014

THURSDAY. . . . .

. . . .  .I stopped to get gas on the way to bowling today and was too late getting to the bowling alley for their regular ten minute 'practice' session. I did have time to throw two balls and both were strikes so I felt pretty good when team bowling began. I was put on a team as a sub though, so far I am not on a regular team. I must wait until a group is found that is willing to accept the fact that I am leaving in the middle of the season to return to MZT. I did bowl fairly well though, 152-152-136 for an average of 146.6. I think that will lower my handicap from 66 to 65 when I again bowl next Thursday. In the meantime I will continue practicing twice a week. I certainly need it!. .  . . . I stopped by Wal-Mart for my annual eye exam and the doctor was very pleased with my eyes, she told me I was most fortunate to have such great eyesight for my age. She feels the cataract that is developing will not cause me any trouble until at least age ninety. I told her I am willing to wait until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment