Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . .

. . . . . . I made some changes at the bowling alley today, I took my 16 pound ball with me and after using it for a couple of lines I decided to stay with it the rest of the day. My average for the first five lines came to 158.4 then I fell off a bit to 155.2d for the second set of five. My total average for the day was 156.8. Not too shabby, now to do as well on Thursday. The heaver ball forces me to slow down on my delivery and that seems to help with my accuracy problem. My low game for the day was 121 and the high game was 217. I have decided to start the new season next Thursday with the heavier ball.    .     .     .After bowling I drove ChiChi to Teigens house for a short visit and to drop off some magazines I had finished. Their little dog Luky seems to have taken a liking to ChiChi but it does not appear that ChiChi returns the favor. I am sure they will get used to each other by the time winter sets in and I leave for warmer climes.

No comments:

Post a Comment