Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TUESDAY . . . . .

 . . . . .I left the house at 11:45 for the drive to Beaverton for my device checkup. The doctors are very happy with the way it is functioning and how well my body is doing with its help. I also was given x-rays to make sure all of the leads going into the heart are wearing well. The opinion is that the pacemaker will be fine until at least 2017 at which time there will probably be a need for a new battery or a new device. The new devices are now able to last 20 years with out removal. It would be nice to outlive one of those! I enjoyed the drive and was lucky in making the whole trip without rain. I did have to turn on the wipers as I entered the Kelso city limits but that's nothing new. Terri Lynn is on her way to So. California so she was not able to meet me for a late lunch. I guess we will see each other again one day, if and when she ever returns to the rain filled Portland area. Living in Hawaii as she does would make it difficult for one to ever move back here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment