Thursday, September 18, 2014

THURSDAY. . . . .

 . . . . . .I drove up the hill to Bernita's place this morning for my haircut. There were several raindrops on the windshield when I arrived. When I left at 10:15 there was no sign of rain and the drive home was uneventful.  I thought I had lots of time  to eat something before leaving for bowling but I was mistaken. I gobbled down half of the lunch I had prepared and arrived at the bowling alley just in time. I am still listed as a 'sub', perhaps I will get on a team next week. My results today were 149-149-156; that left me with a 151 for the day. One of the best league days I have had and I am still holding a fair [for me] handicap. It that rain goes away overnight I will return to the fishing hole tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment