Monday, December 1, 2014

MONDAY . . . . .

. . . . The thermometer outside my living room window told me it was 24 degrees this morning. Again the sun was bright and shiny for most of the day. There were a few light clouds but that did not keep the dog and I from a two mile walk this afternoon.. . . . . . When we returned from out walk Mrs Hill asked me to install a new Modem she had purchased a week ago. Poor lady had been without email access for all of that time because she was unable to figure it out how to install the thing. It turned out to be no big problem but I am sure some of the physical gyrations necessary to run those various cords would have been a problem. I was able to get the computer back on line but I don't like feeling responsible for stuff like that. When I got back to the house it was getting dark and the crazy dog wanted to go for another walk. Fat chance of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment