Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . ..

. . . . .This was the day that I meet with the gang of '52' for lunch and catching up. There were only eight of us for this gathering but we had as much fun as we would with twice that many. Tomorrow will be the Annual Christmas Party for the Class of '52' so I will be seeing them there also. Along with, we hope, many others. . . . . After bowling I stopped by the bowling alley to try my luck. It seems every time I walk into that place I must learn how to bowl all over again. My first two games ended up with a score of 116 and 117. That was a bad start and I talked to myself enough to come back with a 152,175 and 168. My average for the day was 145 but for the last three games it was 162. I do my best to put a bright hallo on my dark cloud of results. . . . . Safeway was happy to see me stop by today. I spent about one hundred dollars on gasoline and groceries. I am trying to empty the fridge so nothing will spoil while I'm gone for the winter. It still surprises me that I have to spend so much just to slide by for the balance of the month. Life is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment