Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WEDNESDAY. . . . . .

. . . . . . .The weather was far from good but I am happy there was no snow or ice. I drove into town to attend the Class of 52 Annual Christmas Party. I arrived at ten AM to help with the setup and stayed after the clean up detail was on their way out the door. That does not count the caterers, they were still in the kitchen when I left at about 3PM. I enjoyed myself, George and June asked me to use their camera and fill it with pictures for them so I did that and really got a kick out of it. They are not computer literate so they take the camera to one of the local locations and pay to have prints made. I did partake in some of the Champagne and Orange juice that was available, that is beyond a doubt my favorite vegetable. . . . . I purchased a set of earphones a while back and this afternoon I hooked them up to my HD TV set that has surround sound available but I don't have the speakers for and found that the new sound is really fantastic. My hearing is going to pot but the headset really improves things. For instance I never knew that when  a scene takes place in a restaurant or other "public" place there are appropriate sounds in the background. I was surprised to hear that . . .Little doggy was happy to see me get home because he usually can expect his dinner about 2PM and I didn't show up till an hour later. Life is tough on little dogs around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment