Thursday, December 4, 2014

THURSDAY. . . . .

 . . . . . My bowling sucked canal water today. 147-135-146= 143 for the day. We lost two of the three lines as well as the daily score. We were playing the Kelso Elks Team. Four young ladies about my age who put us through the ringer. I mentioned to my team mate, Ed that perhaps next week we would draw a weaker team to play against, his response was that WE are the weaker team. Actually out of 28 teams we are presently in 13 place. . . . . . I received a nice long letter from a lady I have known since 1965 in California. Her Son found my address on the Internet and she wrote me to say howdy. The last time I saw her she was confined to bed at home being fed through a feeding tube going directly into her stomach. Now she is in a rest home wandering around in a wheel chair. She is attempting to find the money to get back on line. She wants to buy a laptop and I am tempted to help her out. Right now Thursday Night Football is on TV so I think I will catch the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment