Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WEDNESDAY. . . . . . .

. . . . . .I am glad I left for Vancouver early today. When I got to where the Doctors office was the last time I visited I was told the new office was across the street so I left the car parked where it was and walked across the street. After wandering around in that building for a while a Tech asked me if she could help and I took her up on it. After two phone calls she discovered where my doctor was located and walked me to the entrance of her building and pointed across another street and told me that was the correct building. I had originally crossed the wrong street. Sounds like something I would do, right?  Any way the doctor gave me my annual finger wave and said I had the Prostate of a 60 year old. The good news is that it is no worse than it was a year ago. My next appointment with him is next December. . . . . . After driving home I stopped by the bowling alley to get myself primed for tomorrow's league effort. I bowled five lines and averaged 160.2. I was a happy boy! The fun part will be when I fail to do as well tomorrow. . . . . I also have to brag about my Chess rating, for years my rating has been in the low 1800's {2500 is pretty darned good} but for the past few weeks my rating has bounced up to 1950. I have no idea what that is all about but I feel very good about it. . . . I think I failed to mention that doggy and I got in a two mile walk yesterday and my weight is near 200 pounds. If this continues I will lose my girlish figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment