Monday, December 22, 2014

MONDAY . . . . . .

. . . . . I did get out of the house today, it felt good too!   I delivered Bill his Christmas present and met his caregiver. He was still asleep when I arrived about 10:30, she insisted on waking him because he gets so little company. I didn't stay long because I have a lot of trouble carrying on a conversation with the guy. He seldom says anything that moves the conversation forward.   After leaving there I stopped by a Pet hospital looking for some pain meds for the doggy's arthritis but they had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned Cosequin [that Joanne recommended] or Arnica Montana [that Caren gave me samples of]. She also made no effort to offer anything else. She did mention that I should try a feed store and on the way home I drove the West side Highway  for the first time in months to stop by four corners feed store. The man there showed me Glucosamine DS and it seemed to claim to do the job so I bought 60 tabs. Before leaving the area I stopped by the Castle Rock Pharmacy and filled a Depo-Test prescription that I had requested last week. I also stopped by Mel's and dropped off his Christmas present. He asked me to let Mary know how sad he felt about the tough time the Saints are having this year. He is no longer on the Internet so is no longer able to convey the message himself.. . .  .I then drove to the Teigens and played Santa Clause and visited with Ron for a few minutes. Caren and Colton were not home at the time. One of Ron's animals had jumped the fence so I left while he was out chasing cows. Tonight is Monday Night Football so I'm doing just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment