Friday, August 24, 2012

FRIDAY

. . . . .Mel and I took my car to Olympia today to visit with the ‘Cousins’ at lunch time. It was a nice visit but we were both sorry that Coya did not attend. She is the one who set it all up and at the last minute was unable to be there. Life is like that at times. We were home by 3:30, me to feed my dog and Mel to run some errands before taking the boat out for some evening fishing. He has reported that the river is down even more than last time I was there so perhaps tomorrow I will try my luck. Ken said two more days and they will arrive, Mel reports that over two thousand were counted at the Bonneville Dam yesterday. It can’t be much longer! I hope!….I received a nice note from Natalia today. The summer weather has been acceptable and she said that the rain I thought was heavier than usual was really not. I have been following the satellite picture for the Mazatlan area and it looked like a lot of wet weather. She has been feeling well and working 23 hours a day. I exaggerate, of course. She is getting along well with her new director. That is important. I am looking forward to returning when the snow starts around here. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment