Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TUESDAY

….. Yesterday after bowling when I went to the counter to pay the manager told me that the day’s bowling was on the house. That pleased me very much, of course and today when I took Terri to lunch I discovered that she wished to pick up the tab. I felt very lucky and blessed. Tomorrow I am going to stop by the Cadillac dealership in town to see how well he responds to my lucky charm, whatever it is. Terri and I had a nice lunch, we spent all afternoon eating and visiting. Terri is starting her winter in Hawaii early this year so she is going to be leaving town next week shortly after her family reunion at crooked River, Oregon this weekend. The big bird is going to fly her away again. Last year she was here until November and our parting did not bother me as much then because I knew I was going to Mazatlan in a few weeks. This time it will be months before I leave for the winter. Woe is me…..The drive home was nice this evening, I even experienced the outcome of the 20% chance of rain today. It never got bad enough to turn on the wipers but there was rain in the air for a mile or two. I will miss you Terri!I hope you have a wonderful winter! Hey, how can you miss? You will be in Hawaii. Rich people get all of the breaks. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment