Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TUESDAY


. . . . Had lunch with the gang of ‘52’ at noon then stopped by the bowling alley. I bowled 143 average for ten lines. I would have bowled more but I thought the 143 was about as good as it was going to get today so I quit and went to Wal-Mart. I picked up my new lenses for my glasses today, I am not happy with them but the lady behind the counter said I will get used to the new strength in a day or so. I hope that is the case because right now I would do better with the old lenses. I got home around three PM and fed the old dog. He didn’t eat though. I usually put cheese chunks on his food and today I failed to do that. After I fixed my own snack, including cheese I added a little to his meal and then everything was fine again. Dumb dog.. . . .I forgot to mention that I saw my first Bald Eagle of the season yesterday. He was not as large as the one last year  but still a beautiful sight!
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment