Thursday, August 9, 2012

THURSDAY


. . . . Things went well at the bowling alley today, 147-154-164=155. That is one of the best league days I have ever had. Now I have to keep it up! After bowling I stopped by the Teigen’s for a visit. Ron was busy in the yard with the leaf blower but took a break for a few minutes. Caren and Colt had gone into town this afternoon so I was unable to say hi to them. I only stayed a few minutes because I had not left the door open for ChiChi and wanted to get home before he had a fit in the house all by himself. He was hungry by the time I arrived but it was time to be hungry, I feed him each day at about 3PM. The temperature never reached 80 around here today. It was a nice day to be fishing but the river is still a mess. The Toutle River is causing all the trouble, it looks like a river of concrete. The powers that be are working on the silt dam and causing a lot of the silt to head for lower elevation.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment