Sunday, August 19, 2012

SUNDAY


. . . . . .Raining this morning, or misting; take your pick. In any case it was wet and cool. The roads were wet when I drove in to the bowling alley but by the time I came home things were bright and cheerful. Except for my bowling: I averaged my average of 133 for six lines. I would have bowled longer but for some reason my back was killing me and I though six lines was enough. I was surprised I maintained my 133 average. After bowling ChiChi and I drove to the Teigen’s to deliver some magazines and visit for a while. Caren served us all [Ruby, Colter, Ron and I} a bowl of ‘dirt and worms’. Tasted very good. Chocolate pudding and graham crackers mixed together with gummy worms crawling through it. I ate only half a worm, they are too sweet for my liking. ChiChi had a good time and allowed Ron to pet him at one point. He also pooped on their kitchen floor. I can’t take that dog anywhere. I spent the evening with a heat pad on my back. It did not seem to help. Lets see what tomorrow may bring.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment