Monday, August 20, 2012

MONDAY


…….I visited my optometrist this morning to verify that my complaint had merit.  The new lenses were manufactured with the wrong prescription in the right side. They failed with the prism value. A new lens is to be made and picked up next week. In the meantime I will continue seeing two headlights on motorcycles and four headlights on automobiles. I finally remembered pulling a muscle in my back several days ago and attribute that to my present discomfort; enough so that I am not planning on going to the fishing hole for a while. I hope to be feeling well enough to attend the first day of winter bowling on Thursday. I am comfortable sitting in front of the TV but that can’t last long. A couple hundred channels to choose from and over a thousand movies just can’t keep me happy. I am catching up on my reading though. And the afternoon nap today was welcome too.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment