Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TUESDAY


. . . . .I had the laundry in early this morning and while that was happening I read my email and my news sites. After putting the laundry away I had a sandwich  and decided to spend the rest of the day at the fishing hole. ChiChi and I jumped in the car and down the hill we went. I didn’t pay much attention to the color of the water until after I had my lure all ready to toss out. I spent about ten seconds deciding that I would be happier at the bowling alley. The water is not really bad but it did not look the way I would want, and further, I saw no one else fishing. I then drove home with the idea of changing clothes and going bowling. I stopped by the refrigerator for a piece of chocolate candy and noticed something was drastically wrong. The refrigerator was dead. The motor was running but there was no cold at all. The stuff in the freezer was thawed so it had to have been ‘out’ for some time. I told Roy about it and he told me he would give me the garage fridge he keeps his beer in. The dead one had been installed in September of 1980. We made the switch and after I cleaned the ‘new’ one I stocked it with what stuff I had. Too bad he didn’t leave the beer in it though.. . .Long story short, I got enough exercise cleaning out the fridge to feel I had had enough for the day. The temperature was not too bad today but I did work up a sweat scrubbing that critter down. It appeared to be a garage fridge alright, never cleaned as far as I could tell. It is looking good now though!
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment