Friday, September 21, 2012

FRIDAY

. . . .. I woke up a bit late this morning so I didn’t get my puter turned on until after 6PM. Just in time to post this blog. I was at R&R Motors at 8:30 and after they installed the new computer in the car they discovered that it made no difference in the converter locking in. He spent another couple of hours searching out the problem and has determined that perhaps a new solenoid might be needed in the transmission. A new one was ordered but it had to come from Portland so there would not be enough time left in this day to make the switch. Therefore I am to return at 8:30 AM Monday to install the new solenoid and switch back to the original computer. Hopefully it will work with the original computer, that will save me several hundred dollars. What do you think the chances are of that happening?. . . I was back at the house at 11am and had lunch before jumping in the car with my doggy and book to spend three more hours fishing. I know of two that were caught early this morning but nothing was biting while I was there. The weather is turning cool and I even had to use the windshield wipers while making the short trip. It never rained hard but the breeze was cool enough to make it easy to decide to come home at 3:30. If it is not raining too hard tomorrow I may try again for a fish or two. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment