Saturday, September 15, 2012

SATURDAY

. . . .. . . I arrived at the Eagles Club at 10AM and the gang was all there. We got a lot of work done in a short time and even had the tables set, ready for dinner. I left around noon and drove to the bowling alley to try my luck. I had a couple of bad games but after thinking about it I improved pretty well by the tenth. My average was my average= 133.7. I was home by 3PM to feed the doggy and relax in front of the boob tube until it was time to get ready for the Reunion Dinner at 6PM.. . . . I left the house about 5PM and got to the reunion shortly after. It turned out to be the best Class Reunion I can remember ever attending. I really felt good meeting so many people who remembered me from such a long time ago. It makes me wonder what the next one will be like. I will be ready! Got home about ten PM and the doggy was there to greet me and try to convince me that he had not been fed but it didn’t work. I had fed him earlier so he was just out of luck. It was another good day! http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment