Monday, September 24, 2012

MONDAY

. . . . . . I was at R&R motors again this morning and after a couple of hours I was told the new computer they installed last week is not working properly so they are in the process of locating another one somewhere in the world. They will call when it arrives. In the meantime they did install the new solenoid so perhaps the next time I go in the problem will be solved.. . . .After leaving there I went back to the house for some lunch before driving into Longview to practice my bowling skills. I came out of 15 lines with a 146 average, that helps my opinion of my bowling ability. The secret is to do as well, perhaps, better when Thursday rolls around. The weather is still holding, it is really beautiful around here in September when the rain filled and cloudy skies are not so prevalent. I would like it to remain nice through Saturday because that is the day I am driving to Ellensburg to take picture of the wedding. Driving in the rain is not a problem but nice weather is always better. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment