Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TUESDAY

TUESDAY.. . .. I got my car back this morning but I have to wait a week until a new computer arrives from Philadelphia before it is repaired. The present computer is not allowing the converter to ‘lock up’ like it is supposed to. For that reason my gas mileage is down about 10 percent and the RPM indicator swings all over the place [within 100-200—rpms] while I am driving. It could cost up to 600 dollars to get it fixed but I feel the car is worth it. Selling it and buying another used car would be silly. I will get a new Cadillac as soon as I win the Lottery. I washed the car for the first time in weeks and I reckon that will cause a big rainstorm to hit this area shortly.. . . . I met the gang for lunch today, that went well and I have agreed to meet them at the Eagles Hall Saturday morning to help prepare the place for the 60th Class Reunion that evening. After leaving the restaurant I stopped by the bowling alley and came away from there feeling very pleased. For ten lines I averaged 152.1 and my best line was 192. Things are looking up! Life is good! http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment