Monday, September 10, 2012

MONDAY

MONDAY. . .. .I delivered the Tbird to the repair shop this morning so the transmission anomaly could be repaired. There was a lot of fog during the drive at 8:15 but by the time they had delivered me back to the house the sun was out in all of it’s glory. I forced myself to walk the 2,000 steps on my mini-stepper after lunch. I have failed to do that only once since getting the little monster. It is good exercise and will really pay for itself when the rains begin. Lucky Terri is walking around Diamond Head each morning for her exercise. She gets all of the good stuff. . . . .The repair shop phoned to let me know I may not get my car back in time to meet the gang of ‘52’ for lunch tomorrow. It appears the ‘computer’ is not allowing the converter to lock up so it could end up costing a lot more than I was hoping for. Most things do so I suppose that is not news. I would not be happy missing the lunch but I also was planning to do some practice bowling afterward. Just have to wait until tomorrow to see how things go. They said they would call me early and let me know what they have decided and if they can get the parts. Parts for an 18 year old car are not easy to come by, so I have been told. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment