Monday, September 24, 2012

SUNDAY

. . . . . Nothing new today, except perhaps I can report that we enjoyed better weather. The fishing/reading/napping was about the same. Mel caught a small Silver this morning, 10/12 pounds and gave me some of the smoked fish that he had caught a couple of days ago. He has a good recipe, I am not a great lover of smoked fish but this is pretty good. I made the mistake of ‘borrowing’ one of his fishing poles this morning to do some cast and retrieve fishing. I ended up snagging the lure on a submerged log and losing the whole shebang, I paid him ten bucks for the lure. He was more happy finding out about it before he went down there tomorrow morning to go fishing and finding his outfit was missing. I was bad, I should know better than take things that don’t belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment