Sunday, September 16, 2012

SUNDAY

. . . . I arrived at the Eagles Club about 9AM and found most all of the gang was way ahead of me. A bunch of chow hounds I guess. Breakfast was served shortly after I found a table that still had an empty chair. They loaded us up on French toast, scrambled eggs and sausage. Orange juice was also available and coffee for those who required the stuff. A good time was had by all and afterwards a few of us drove to the football stadium to view the High School Sports [Football] Museum. It was nice that a part of the stadium was set aside for all of the memories. . . . .I was home by 11:30 and had the dog at rivers edge by noon. Didn’t catch anything but got caught up on my reading. I am almost certain I slept for some time too. This was another fantastic day for being down there, I would recommend it to any and all! This evening I enjoyed a movie and a bowl of popcorn, yum,yum! http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment