Sunday, September 30, 2012

SATURDAY

SATURDAY . . . . . I didn’t get home too late to post my blog, I was too tired, so I greeted the dog, had my cookies and milk then went to bed. The wedding in Ellensburg was very nice, I, along with five others snapped pictures to our hearts content. The Larsen family, as usual made me feel very welcome and were happy to see me. A couple of them mentioned the pictures I had taken last month at the wedding. Somebody had used them to make a wedding book of printed pictures for the Bride. The festivities started at 2PM and I was in the car heading home by 4:00. The drive both ways was beautiful. The only bleak spot was the light rain I experienced going through Randle. My Tom-Tom GPS told me it would take three hours fifty minutes to get home via Seattle and it was right on the button. I had driven there by way of Yakima, 204 miles. In the next few days I will edit out all of the pictures that I feel don’t pass muster then send the remainder to Katrina and Dave via data CD. They can download them to their computer and use them as they wish. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment