Friday, January 9, 2015

FRIDAY. . . . ..

. . . . . . . Natalia had left by the time I got up this morning but I found some oatmeal on the stove just waiting for some hungry guy to dip into. I was hungry and that was really good oatmeal!  .  .  .I left the house about 10AM with my book under my arm and strolled up the hill to the Dentists office. The doctor [Roberto] and his pretty wife [Gloria] were happy to see me again. Roberto is doing very well with his English, I wish I could do as well with his language. I made an appointment for a cleaning and a checkup for next Tuesday and told him the last filling he gave me last year fell out before I got home. The sad part of that story is that it had also fallen out once before I had left MZT and he had redone it.......Just one of those things......I stopped by one of my old haunts from the past for lunch and was in there for two hours enjoying the sea breeze and reading my book.
This taken in the main square in town. Parents always like to bring their toddlers to feed the birds and introduce them to the quieter things in life.

This is a very narrow one way street with a very high bank on the North side. On top of the bank [all bricked in of course] are many houses serviced by the sidewalk shown here.

That sidewalk shows many years of abuse. I'm sure many ankles could be harmed if the owners were not watching where they were walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment