Tuesday, January 13, 2015

TUESDAY. . . . . . .

. . . . . .I arrived at the dentists office early only to find that they were not yet in. It surprised me to find that the office was not opening until 10AM. I strolled around for about thirty minutes and when I returned I found Gloria and Roberto happy to see me again. They are a husband and wife team and appear to work together very well. She does the interpreting; I am happy that one of them does. Going to the dentist is tough enough and when you add communications problems to that it can't be all good. As it turned out he replaced last years filling free of charge. The tooth has a crack in it and he feels there is a possibility this filling will also give out. If so he wants to put a crown on it. I hope it doesn't come to that. He cleaned my teeth, charged me 350 Pesos and sent me on my way. I told them to expect me again next year. I walked back to the house and started my laundry. After that was in the dryer I left for a walk on the beach [Malicon]. The ramshackle fish market that was always there in the past has been removed and new walkway construction is taking place. I will post pictures of that in a few days.
The location of the camera is a little bit different but this is two different pictures of the same section of beach at Old Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment