Sunday, January 11, 2015

SUNDAY. . . . .

. . . . ... . . .I left the house near noon again today. Natalia and I had taken the Christmas tree down and  put all of the stuff away for next year. I walked to the Central Market again and bought another billfold, the one I had purchased yesterday was just no large enough to hold all of my stuff. For lunch I bought a jelly filled baked good for seven Pesos and a large coconut drink for fifteen. I then wandered around until I found a nice shady spot with a park bench and continued reading the book I had brought along. By 4PM I was still feeling bloated from the coconut drink and felt the need for some protein so bought a too large piece of Pizza. By the time I had finished that I really felt stuffed. When I got back to the house Natalia told me that Coconut drink is loaded with sugar.  I will not be consuming any more of that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment