Saturday, January 10, 2015

SATURDAY.............

..............After breakfast Natalia and I decided to not take the Christmas tree down today. We agreed that tomorrow or some time in the weeks ahead we would get a 'round tuit'. She had weekend running around to do but I still left before she did. And even at that is was almost noon. I bought myself a pair of what I call lounging pants at the market today. I was surprised to find 100% cotton with legs long enough for me to fit into and still look good. I don't care for that 'high water' look I usually have to settle with. No the real test will be what size they are after the first laundry. Only cost me 69 Pesos so no big loss. I returned to the house about 4:30 and Natalia was gone.. . .  .I spent some time on my chess moves before deciding that was taking too much out of me so I tried napping. After that didn't do any good I decided to make my 'report' for the day.
I still have trouble getting used to seeing armed militia guarding some locations with long rifles. Especially on quiet streets such as this.

A picture of a portion of the Malicon, a wide street and as wide a sidewalk covering the distance from Old Town [almost] all of the way to the Gold Zone. A length of five miles, give or take. The ocean waves are breaking nearby over the entire distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment