Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WEDNESDAY...........

....................This turned out to be one of those days when heavy cloud cover is appreciated. The temperature was very comfortable, telling me that if it were not for the clouds it would have been way too warm. After a really nice Mexican breakfast thanks to Natalia I left to do some walking and reading. At lunch time I bought a fruit cup and fed the birds some watermelon pieces that were included. I though birds would eat any kind of seeds but soon discovered Mazatlan pigeons to be so spoiled that they actually tossed aside any they didn't like. I attempted to get a picture of one of the birds who walked on a stub foot, it had no toes on it. Before I could set the camera he had been spooked by a passerby and flew away. I had lunch about 2PM at Macaws, another place I have frequented in past visits, and had a small sandwich. I then walked home via the Malicon and became reacquainted with waves crashing on the rocky beaches south of the area Natalia lives in.
This pic shows the Malicon looking North from the Old Town beach.

Some of the décor on buildings in the beach area.

A picture much like the one I posted yesterday with Old Town off to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment