Monday, January 12, 2015

MONDAY. . . . .

. . . . . . It was cooler today but still t-shirt as far as I am concerned. I saw a lady clerking one of the booths outside the Central Market who was wearing a jacket. She gave me the impression she was happy to have it on. For lunch today I had pieces of Cantalope sprinkled with chili powder, not too bad. Later on I stopped by a little family owned shop and had a Tostada. They are served with a soup spoon. It would be easier with a fork but the locals don't mind.
The photos are original pictures taken at the time when the Malicon was being built. What you see is the sidewalk, the actual highway is the dirt portion to the left of that. Of course it is all paved now but it did take a while to get it all built.

I can not guess what year this work was being done. The photography reminds me of classic 30's work that Senior Citizens would find in their old family albums. These photos were hanging in one of the restaurants I use occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment