Thursday, January 15, 2015

THURSDAY JANUARY 15, 2015

Because of a lack of interest,[ very few followers] I have decided to switch my daily doin's to Facebook.  Please 'friend' me there if you would like to continue reading my daily sad news. not.
Should enough folks send comments against this idea I may reconsider but experience has shown that is not about to happen.
This shows a very narrow and steep street going up the hill that the many communications towers set on just outside Old Town. You may be able to make them out in the top right of the picture. 

This is a picture of a very busy one way street with a couple of large trees taking up valuable parking space. It appears that this tree in front has had more than one automobile incident.

This is a Restaurant, just walk right in and order up whatever is on the menu, I have yet to go in here but it is on my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment