Friday, July 6, 2012

FRIDAY


. . . . I played on the computer this morning, got some bills paid and my email answered. ChiChi is sleeping a lot but was proud of himself for running a deer out of the yard this morning. He did it three legged too! The deer was calm while we were twenty yards away but once the dog began his approach the deer bounced across the lawn and dissolved into the trees next door. At 11AM I ate some lunch and took doggy to the river. We were there by 11:30 and arrived home at 4:30. I got  a lot of exercise preparing the sitting area at the fire pit for concrete paving blocks. Hopefully the final project will leave a deck with a downward slope to it. I  have every intention of take my time and enjoy it as a hobby and not hard work. The weather was really nice today, I think the temperature at the river was about 72. That is great working weather. No fish, of course, nothing new there. I carried the paving blocks down the dike one at a time and the doggy followed my every step. When we got home I fed him right away and after getting out of the shower I found him sound asleep at the side of the bed. One tired pup! Looks like nice weather through Tuesday so we may spend more time down there.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment