Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TUESDAY


. . . .I bowled 15 lines today and came out of it with a 131 average. Perhaps I will do better on Thursday.  After getting home from that embarrassment I loaded the doggy in the car and ran him up to the Vet appointment. That splint had to come off because it was wearing his crotch raw to the point of bleeding. The vet had trouble getting the splint off and ChiChi was really complaining while I held him through the ordeal. I have a small container of Scarlet Oil that I am to apply once daily and we are to return to the vet next Monday. He was getting along fine without having to wear the cone but now he has bad wearing on his skin near his ankle and he can not be licking at his wounds for a while. He can not eat or drink on his own while wearing the cone  so I will be helping him out with that for a few days. The vet said he will heal quickly but the leg will never be the same again; the splint was to have been on for three weeks and without any promises after that. He is home and resting, we will see what tomorrow will bring. The fireworks tomorrow night will send him into orbit I am sure.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment