Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TUESDAY


. . . .It looked like rain so I washed my car. There is no rain in the forecast but that can be negated at any moment around here. I washed away the Jiffy Lube Sucks sign I had painted on the rear window. It is still there but in smaller letters. It is also on the rear bumper but the stuff I used blends in so well with the color of the car that it is hard to see. I may get a different colored marker and try again. Last Friday Caren welcomed another Birthday so I took her out to lunch today to celebrate. I had a nice Senior Steak and she ordered a Philly sandwich, half of which she took home to Ron. We had a nice visit and I got home to ChiChi about 2PM. It has been another nice day, the temperature was below 80 and there was a nice breeze blowing. On the way home I considered going by the bowling alley but my heart was not in it. I decided  a nap was in the cards. That turned out to be the correct decision.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment