Saturday, July 28, 2012

SATURDAY


. . . .I spent over three hours at the river today. I had a lure out in the water working for me but I think the river is still too dirty to attract fish without smelly bait. I used the time to install 24 more paving blocks and to determine that two more are needed to complete the job. We could use eight more but the fear is that getting them too far away from the bank may cause erosion during high water. No need to make a large sitting area if it is going to have to be reengineered each spring. I was home and cleaned up by 4pm. The rest of the evening will be spent watching the Olympics until the commercials put me to sleep.
I watched the Olympics opening ceremonies until they started advertising their National Health Service as part of the program. That turned me off, I wonder who they are trying to sell socialized Medicine to.

No comments:

Post a Comment