Monday, July 9, 2012

MONDAY


.....It was  a nice day for fishing and building the floor at the fire pit. Didn't catch a fish of course but I did get a few more pavement stones placed and continued reading the book I bought the last time I was in Powells Books.r.
I took a half hour out of my busy schedule to wash the car this evening. I want it to look nice for Friday when I drive to Bothell to the Larsen Family gathering and wedding.
The vet gave ChiChi some pain medicine to see if that will help him use that lame leg, I don't think it will work though. Too much time has gone by. He does not seem to be in a lot of pain when he carries the leg around, he follows me everywhere I go while at the river.
My Monday night fluff is on TV tonight so I will stay up later than usual to watch those commercials. It was a beautiful day, I love this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment