Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WENDESDAY


. . . . . .The little doggy got a lot of sleep last night and again before noon today. I spent time with my flight simulator after breakfast and enjoyed watching beautiful weather develop outside my window. It is hard to beat blue skies and puffy white clouds floating by. I drove over to Caren and Ron’s place for a BBQ this afternoon. They came up with some tasty steaks and hamburgers, as usual. Caren sent me home with enough leftovers for another large meal tomorrow. I left the doggy behind because I thought too much excitement would not help him heal. When I got home I removed the gauze on his foot and applied some Scarlet Oil to his foot and the wound inside his left groin area. I attempted to give him water and food afterward but he was having nothing to do with me by that time. He hates to be handled when he is not in a good mood, most other times too, as a matter of fact. I checked on him at 6:30 and he was snoring soundly under the bed. I will attempt to offer him food and water later in the evening.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment