Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY


 I started out the day driving into town to pick up my new lenses for my glasses but discovered when attempting to put them in the present frames that they were 'grooved' incorrectly and do not fit the frame. Boo. They have been returned to the people who made them and I can expect a phone call when they are correct. Hopefully soon but I have no idea when 'soon' is. They will phone me. After that I stopped by the bowling alley just to see how I felt about trying it again. Today I paid little attention to my results except for the final tally which was a 137 average over 15 lines. I have to feel good about that because my summer league average is 133. I did notice several of the games were quit good and that pleased me but I become upset with myself when more of them are not 'better'.
The river is showing a lot of improvement and I expect to visit the fishing hole again tomorrow to see if the water might be clear enough to try fishing. It was late afternoon today before the clouds disappeared and it was never 'warm'. Maybe summer will start again tomorrow. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment