Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUNDAY

  This afternoon turned out to present this part of the world with nice weather. There were a lot of clouds but the temperature did get to a comfortable 72 by about 3PM. I bowled ten lines today, knocking over 1384 pins for my troubles. I did scratch three very good lines and three others I will not mention. I certainly am a slow learner. If I decide to let Mr. Daryl Self teach me to fly I am hoping it won't take as much time as bowling is taking. I am thinking strongly about phoning him and making some arrangements along those lines. I will wait for a while though, I want to get through the Tuesday afternoon BBQ in Canby before starting something else. Too much excitement is not good for one. This evening I will try to watch some more of the Olympics but I always want to fall asleep when the commercials come on. I know I will stay awake until I have eaten all of the popcorn I am planning on making.

No comments:

Post a Comment