Thursday, July 26, 2012

THURSDAY


. . . .I did accomplish everything that was on my agenda today. However my bowling results had a certain odor about them when all was said and done. My average for the three games was 118. I  took my comforter to the laundry-mat this afternoon, that has been on my mind for some time so I feel good about putting that behind me. My plan was to get my flight simulator up and running but it looks like that will have to wait until tomorrow, my get up and go seems to have gotten up and gone. I have felt all afternoon that I was in great need of a nap. I don't know what that is all about but perhaps after a good sleep tonight I will be back in form tomorrow.
The weather did turn out to be acceptable this afternoon but it did not look good this morning. As a matter of fact while driving up the hill to my haircut appointment my windshield misted up for a few minutes. I am happy that did not last.
My Protime checked out fine, I don't have to return for another six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment