Monday, June 17, 2013

MONDAY

....................I was at the hospital in Beaverton a few minutes early and out by 3PM. The stress test results were good, as expected. However, I am now taking another Med. This one is called  Ranexa. 1,000 Mg tablets. I have to take one half of one twice a day. The Renexa is like a Nitroglycerin for the capillaries. The idea is to keep the blood flow to the cells in the heart open so the cells stop dying. I have a bit of scar tissue in the lower part of my heart and they don't want to see anymore form if at all possible. The doctor feels that the chest pain I noticed during the winter could be a sign that more cells in the heart muscle are dieing. Happy to say I have not had any trouble since getting home.....I arrived home shortly after 4PM just in time to keep the dog from starving to death again. He is very happy to see me any time after 3PM, his dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment