Friday, June 21, 2013

FRIDAY

.............The Kidney doctor appointment went will this afternoon, I am a bit anemic and my kidneys show that they are a bit more stressed than they were a year ago. My PSA has gone up a bit but I don't know if there is a lot to be done about that. Considering everything, the doctor said I am doing great. On the way home I stopped in and visited with the Teigens. They seem to be doing well and Colter is really growing. Give him another couple years and he will be big enough to go to work. He is five years old. I fed the dog before I left today but he still tried to talk me into feeding him again when I got back about 4pm. He thinks he is so smart. 

1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting when I meet Colter "On the street", as it were...do you think that he knows that I exist? It will be interesting to see what happens if Sol is ever released...

    ReplyDelete