Sunday, June 30, 2013

SATURDAY

........................On my way to Beaverton today I stopped by the bowling alley for another ten lines and surprised myself by scoring 191 on the first game. I did not repeat that at any time during the next nine lines but I was able to leave the facility with a 133.6 average for the day. That average beat my League average by about three pins so I felt pretty good about things. . . . I left town about three o'clock for the hour drive to Beaverton to meet Terri. Needless to say it ended up taking much longer because highway 26 was blocked for some unknown reason. I took a 'shortcut' and you can guess how well that went. In any event we arrived at Jean and Ben's Canby place a few minutes late. That worked out well because Ben had not yet started the BBQ. Terri and I stayed there until almost 10 PM before I returned her to her car in Beaverton and proceeded home. I arrived shortly before 11:30 just in time to have the doggy great me with opens arms [paws]. I played with him for a couple of minutes before eating cookies and milk prior to getting to bed. It was a good day. Pretty warm too, over 90 at times during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment