Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TUESDAY

.........................Happy day, Terri Lynn is in Beaverton for a few weeks visiting family so I drove to Beaverton this morning to run an errand with her and to have lunch. She paid. I love that girl! She has recently gotten back from Peru and Brazil so we had lots to talk about, She had tons of pictures so the lunch lasted many happy hours. The weather was nice today but it seemed to be threatening rain some of the time. I did get back to within Kelso City limits before having to turn on the windshield wipers. I arrived home about 7:20 and fed the dog, he was so unhappy that I was gone so long that he refused to eat for over an hour. While I had my cookies and milk he went to bed and ignored me. He came out after a while though, all was forgiven and he ate dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment