Thursday, June 27, 2013

THURSDAY

.....................This was a heck of a day. I arrived at the bowling alley at 11:50 and when I opened my wallet to pay my dues I noticed the reminder I carry with me of all my appointments said I was to be at the hospital lab at 11:30 for my Protime check.  I told one of my bowling partners about it and he was to let everyone know I would be a bit late. I then drove to the lab and was told I was too late to get in anytime today so I had to make an appointment for 10:30 tomorrow morning. I then rushed back to the bowling alley and got there in time to put on my shoes and begin the game. I started off OK with a 133 but then things fell apart and I got a 115 on the second game. After settling down for the third line I made a 138. That was 128 for the day, which is not a bit better than my present 130. Since I have to return to town tomorrow for my Protime check I suppose I will stop in at the bowling alley and try again. Not that I need it, you understand.........After bowling today I stopped by Safeway and gave away another $48 for a few groceries, I then drove home with the window down so I could enjoy the wonderful and humid 75 degrees we were experiencing today. It looked like rain all afternoon but that never happened. Goody, goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment