Sunday, June 30, 2013

SUNDAY

........................I would like to say that I lost a couple of pounds and got proper exercise after not eating away the day, but I can't. The temperature outside is bouncing around 93, the doggy had a bath and I wasted tooo much time in front of the TV, is nearer the truth. I had to fight the dog to get him cleaned up even a little bit, he bit my left wrist pretty hard at one point. It did not break the skin but that blood thinner I am taking helped create a couple of nasty spots under the skin. No, I didn't kill the little sucker but I must admit the idea ran a lap or two around my head. I used my leather gloves but discovered that the leather is thinner than his teeth are long. I finished the afternoon with popcorn and a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment