Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TUESDAY

..........................If I were to judge my bowling abilities by today's results I would jump off a bridge. I knew when I left the house that I was not really 'into' bowling but I had no idea that I would come back with a 115 average for ten lines. My foot was giving me fits and I am trying to blame the new Med. I am taking but find it hard to believe I could not have done better. Tomorrow I will see my Primary care Physician for the first time in 15 months and will at that time request that my foot be x-rayed to determine if there is anything short of cutting it off that can be done to stop the pain. It has been a problem for me since 1970 and now it is getting worse. It is getting in the way of my bowling and that really ticks me off!  We had off and on rain again today so I suppose the spring flowers will look great once they arrive. The lawns around here are getting pretty high too, I'm glad I don't have to worry about keeping them cut.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have an injury to your foot at some point in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 1970, I stubbed my toe stepping out of a swimming pool. I was too busy at work to ever go to the doctor about it. I knew it was broken and could not take the time to have it in a cast for six weeks. After about two years of limping it stopped bothering me on a regular basis. That is no longer the case. Now I am aware of it with every step I take.

    ReplyDelete