Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WEDNESDAY

....................Doggy and I left the house about 10:30 this morning and walked to the river and back in 44 minutes, that must be a record for me because usually the climb up the hill coming home slows me down but today I think I out walked the dog. The poor guy was panting very hard on the way home and I even stopped once to let him catch up and catch his breath. He was in the house [through the doggy door] before I was;  lapping up the water in his bowl. He was making hungry noises earlier than usual so I fed him and then had lunch myself. After lunch I decided to wash the car and did a good job of that. Tomorrow is bowling day and I want to have a clean car for the drive into town. Hey, it's 18 years old, it needs something going for it! It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment